We hope you won’t have to return books, but in the event that you do, here is the process that must be followed, unless you have made prior arrangements directly with Yotzeret Publishing.
- Returned books must be in new, saleable condition, free of markings, labels, stickers, etc. Shopworn or stripped cover books, or titles damaged due to improper packing will not be credited. Please do not attempt to return used, worn, stripped or damaged items.
- Please make sure books are packed well, with enough padding so if a box is dropped during shipping, books will not be damaged.
- Credit shall not be given for Yotzeret books that are more than ninety (90) days out of print, or not purchased directly from Yotzeret Publishing. If you purchased your books through a wholesaler (eg: Ingram, Baker & Taylor), or our distributor, you will need to return books to them.
- Books purchased on a non-returnable basis cannot be returned.
- No returns can be made before 30 days or after six (6) months from invoice date unless prior arrangements have been made with Yotzeret Publishing.
- Payment in full for the books must have been received and cleared before returns can be processed, unless arrangements have been made in advance with Yotzeret Publishing.
- Any deductions against outstanding invoices taken prior to receipt of our credit memo will be refused.
- All books are returned at your risk and expense, including shipping.
- You must include the Return Authorization Number(s) issued by Yotzeret Publishing on all returns. Returns without a prior authorization will not be accepted and will not be credited.
- Please allow 30 days for credit to be issued from the date your return is received by us.
We reserve the right to refuse any returns that do not comply with these guidelines.
If you receive a damaged item, please save the packaging along with the damaged item and let us know immediately. In most cases, the shipping company will need the damaged item along with its packaging to process a claim.
We cannot accept claims for damage when the packaging has been lost or discarded, because then neither we nor the shipping company can verify where the damage occurred. We also cannot accept claims for damage more than five (5) business days after the package has arrived.
If you have saved the packaging and notified us about the damage, please let us know whether you want us to reship the order immediately under the original invoice, ship the order under a new invoice, or cancel the order entirely.
If you receive the wrong book or a defective book (eg: pages missing), please let us know if you’d like us to reship the order immediately under the original invoice, ship the order under a new invoice, or cancel the order entirely. Please return the defective or wrong book via the cheapest shipping method available to:
ATTN: Quality Control
PO Box 18662
Saint Paul, MN 55118-0662
Let us know how much additional credit we should issue to cover your return shipping cost.
If an order does not arrive when you expect it, please let us know and we will check when your order was processed and shipped. For backorders or books that have not yet been published, feel free to e-mail us for current expected shipping dates.